Enzymes are the catalyst of every reaction in your body. As your body tries to overcome the myriad of challenges thrown at it on a daily basis it needs enzymes to do so. As you grow older your body stops producing a lot of the systemic enzymes needed, which can result in many health issues such as pain, inflammation, feeling miserable, etc.
Here are some of the things your body does that requires Enzymes:
- Energy production
- Absorption of oxygen
- Fighting infections and healing wounds
- Reducing inflammation
- Getting nutrients into your cells
- Carrying away toxic wastes
- Breaking down fats in your blood, regulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Dissolving blood clots
- Proper hormone regulation
- Slowing the aging process
Don’t forget that enzymes are living! So it is important you find a company that has made sure the enzymes are manufactured properly and effective.
Categories: Systemic Enzymes